Name:

Daughter of the Almighty. Wife. Sister. Friend. I love... Color. Cooking. Vegetarianism. Fitness. Hiking. Incense. Trees. Compassion for every living thing. Traveling. Whole and Organic Food. Tea. Dirt. Sunflowers. Bare feet.SNOW. Imagining. Yoga. Wandering. Farmers Markets. LIVING SIMPLY so others can SIMPLY LIVE.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Failed Resolutions

For the past five years or so my New Year's Resolution has been one of two things
1. Start a journal
2. Take more pictures

three empty journals and a broken camera later I resign myself to the pathetic list. Oh yes, you know that one. Its the one where January 23rd comes around and you completely forgot that you wanted to actually accomplish something that year. Yep. Thats me. So this year, BEFORE New Years rolls around I decided to combine the two into one attainable accomplishment. I love reading blogs. Stalker. I know. But it is true. And if I can speak plainly I really don't like them if they don't come with pictures. For for my 6th attempt I am trying something new by starting this blog and I hope it works. Im not selling anything (even though I wish I was talented enough to) and there really aren't any major life changes going on. Im just your average space cadet that had far too many JD moments (if you watch Scrubs then you are in the club, congratulations) for me to keep in, soo... here we go!

1 Comments:

Blogger poet at large said...

Nikki,
Love it so far..you have quite a sense of humor! Can't see the pics.
luv
mom

December 10, 2008 at 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home