Name:

Daughter of the Almighty. Wife. Sister. Friend. I love... Color. Cooking. Vegetarianism. Fitness. Hiking. Incense. Trees. Compassion for every living thing. Traveling. Whole and Organic Food. Tea. Dirt. Sunflowers. Bare feet.SNOW. Imagining. Yoga. Wandering. Farmers Markets. LIVING SIMPLY so others can SIMPLY LIVE.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

HELP!

So obviously I do not want my online journal to look like a blank piece of paper, so here is what happened.

Realizing that my last template was oh so holiday festive even though the season is gone, I decided that it was time for a change. I looked around and tried to add some backgrounds with the instructions the website gave me but none of them would work. The fonts and the arrangement would change to coincide with the template I wanted but the background would stay the same. Then there was this button towards the bottom of the templates page that said something about switching to one of bloggers template so out of desperation I tried it and am now stuck. When I go to the templates tab something completely different comes up and I only have the option to choose one of their designs.

Seeing that I am really not computer savvy past actually posting on this blog, I need HELP! And if anyone knows what I should do please leave a comment!

Sorry for the boring post :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home